Dynamo Pool Management recruits individuals for our summer and year round locations from local high schools and colleges. We pride ourselves on recruiting the “best of the best” in lifeguards, any who train with Dynamo or who already have several years of experience. Dynamo Pool Management is able to provide your facility with trained and supported guards who have the skills to effectively manage your pool and oversee the safety of your patrons.
Dynamo Pool Management continues to hire certified lifeguards, head lifeguards, Supervisors and Service Techs “as needed” in order to staff local seasonal as well as year round locations. Online information applications are welcome at any time.
On-site swim lessons
Dynamo Swim Lessons utilize a fun and imaginative approach to help students create a life-long love for swimming. We are committed to helping reduce the number of childhood drowning by teaching children how to swim as soon as they can learn to walk. All Dynamo swim lesson staff are CPR/Lifeguard certified. Swimming programs are offered for infants through adults, conveniently in your neighborhood outdoor pool. Dynamo on-site swim lessons provide a great opportunity for your facility to offer your members and community classes to learn to swim or refresh swimming skills.
Dynamo Pool Management offers convenient courses in Lifeguard Training, CPR/First Aid, and Swim Instructor Training at our main Chamblee and Alpharetta facilities.
Dynamo Pool Management is fully equipped to handle all payroll and payroll taxes for all DPM staff assigned to your facility. DPM employees utilize a state of the art automated clock in/out system and therefore all payroll matters are conveniently taken care of for you. We are even able to provide you with specific details should you request this at any time.
Request Lifeguards for a Party
|1-20 swimming guests: 1 lifeguard||41-60 swimming guests: 3 lifeguards|
|21-40 swimming guests: 2 lifeguard||61-80 swimming guests: 4 lifeguards|
- Lifeguard hour cost $25 per hour. Two (2) hour minimum per event.
- All requests are first come, first served.
- One (1) additional lifeguard required if alcohol will be served.
- Additional lifeguard may not be added once the booking agreement is processed. Dynamo reserves the right to close the pool if the event is "under-guarded", so please be accurate when reporting attendance. It is better to book one lifeguard too many initially then to not book enough.
- No lifeguards will be scheduled past 11:30pm.
- If the party takes place during open pool hours, an additional lifeguard is not required for parties of 10 or less as long as all swimmers are 6 years old or older.
- Host member shall be billed $50 if the party concludes more than 1/2 hour past end time.
* ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED